- SRX is a security solutions and recruitment company, operating across the security industry in two distinct, but commercially merging sectors.
- SRX Solutions provides a comprehensive security service, spanning the complex and myriad security industry sectors, offering both bespoke specialist solutions, or a multi ‘one-stop-shop’ service. SRX provides a single point of contact for all physical and technical security, as well as all aspects of security consultancy.
- SRX Recruitment provides a full range of security recruitment services including permanent full time jobs, contract work, short notice standby work and special role 'head-hunting'.
- SRX has over 20 years experience in both the security industry and the recruitment industry. Our directors and senior management have military and commercial backgrounds.
- SRX is a global company, operating from offices within the UK and overseas to provide a fully globalised and customer facing service. We are able to function in difficult and challenging locations and have vast experience operating in hostile environments.
- SRX brings together specialists and industry field leaders to provide a high-end service. We use a network of individuals and companies from elite backgrounds including British Special Forces, Police and Intelligence Agencies but operate according to the established standards of the private security and recruitment industries.
- View and download individual capability briefings here.
- Our mission is to provide an unsurpassed security solutions and recruitment service through our commitment to our clients and personnel. We will listen to their needs and manage expectation to achieve the objective of unbounded success.
- Our core values are the fundamental basis of what we do, and enable us to stand above our competitors by a relentless pursuit of excellence through:
- We seek to establish trusted relationships and respond to the needs of our clients and personnel in a transparent manner whilst always maintaining a prudent approach to the task.
- In addition to our commercial aspirations, SRX is committed to supporting military charities and sports teams both financially and morally.
- The company was established to fill a gap in the vast security industry by bringing together specialists from various backgrounds to enable clients to utilise a single point of contact for all their security requirements.
- We believe our company is unique in providing the elite services and personnel required in today's volatile, and increasingly unstable world.
- Our vision is to serve our clients and personnel in accordance with our delcared mission statement and the core values of our operation.
- We have developed an innovative and enterprising approach to the concept of security, and we anticipate that SRX will continue to set a new benchmark in the industry.
- SRX are committed to supporting the UK registered charity Hire a Hero, which provides support for military personnel who have served our country. The charity was formed to ease the difficult transition from military to civilian life by offering assistance with employment, training, housing, and care as well as specialist support for the injured.
- As part of our ongoing support, SRX are the platinum sponsors of the Hire a Hero Gorillas, which is a club used to promote the charity and raise awareness and funds.
- As part of our ongoing support for UK military charities, SRX have been instrumental in the establishment of a new charity in 2015 - the 1820 Foundation. The charity benefitted from our support during their establishment, including start-up funding, manpower support and business consultancy, ensuring they were well configured to commence undertaking charitable work straight away, with no financial debt. The 1820 Foundation is a not-for-profit Charity and Social Enterprise, which provides support to the Armed Forces community in the UK. They aim to raise funds and awareness through sports events, endurance challenges, social functions and fun events, and in turn encourage anyone and everyone to get involved. Their work benefits those ex-military personnel who are struggling with the transition to civilian life, addictions, homelessness and criminal activity. They also help children who have lost family members during the course of military service, and support North East England based community schemes. aim is to this new charity by providing start-up funding, manpower support and business consultancy to 1820 Foundation over the last 12 months. Read more about the 1820 Foundation and their work here.
Armed Forces Covenant
- The Covenant is a promise from the nation ensuring that those who serve or have served in the Armed Forces, and their families, are treated fairly.
- SRX are current holders of the Bronze Award as part of the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme. This is in line with our commitment to the UK Armed Forces and acknowledges our pledge to support the armed forces community, ensuring that:
- No member of the armed forces community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen.
- In some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate, especially for the injured or bereaved.
- The covenant supports the whole of the military community including:
- Regular serving personnel
- Current reservists
- Service leavers and veterans
- The wounded, injured and sick
- Service families
- The bereaved
- The military is extremely close to our hearts at SRX, we employ a high number of serving reservists and ex-military personnel. Most of our senior staff and personnel have previously served in The Armed Forces, so we fully understand the difficulties faced by our military personnel who do an exceptionally tough job, and SRX will continue to maintain these close ties with the UK Armed Forces in the future.