- SRX is a security solutions and recruitment company, operating across the security industry in two distinct, but commercially merging sectors.
- SRX Solutions provides a comprehensive security service, spanning the multitude of complex security industry sectors, offering both bespoke specialist solutions, or a multi ‘one-stop-shop’ service. SRX provides a single point of contact for all physical and technical security, as well as all aspects of security consultancy and training.
- SRX Recruitment provides a full range of security recruitment services including permanent full time jobs, contract work, short notice standby work and special role 'head-hunting'.
- We have over 20 years experience in both the security industry and the recruitment industry. Our directors and senior management have both military and commercial backgrounds, ensuring we as a company are able to harness the best people and capabilities within the security industry.
- SRX is a global company, operating from offices within the UK and overseas to provide a fully globalised and customer facing service. We are able to function in difficult and challenging locations and have vast experience operating in a range of situations from high-tempo hostile environment deployments to the more subtle integrated family security teams.
- Our projects bring together specialists and industry field leaders to provide a high-end service. We use a network of individuals and companies from elite backgrounds including British Special Forces, Police and Intelligence Agencies but operate according to the established standards of the private security and recruitment industries.
- We have an extensive and varied list of clients, some of whom have been using our services for years. We are constantly looking at ways we can improve the service we provide to our long term clients, ensuring we stay well ahead of the competition and best placed to take on new clients.
- View and download individual capability briefings here.
- Our mission is to provide an unsurpassed security solutions and recruitment service through our commitment to our clients and personnel. We will listen to their needs and manage expectation to achieve the objective of unbounded success.
- Our core values are the fundamental basis of what we do, and enable us to stand above our competitors by a relentless pursuit of excellence through:
- We seek to establish trusted relationships and respond to the needs of our clients and personnel in a transparent manner whilst always maintaining a prudent approach to the task.
- In addition to our commercial aspirations, SRX is committed to supporting military charities and sports teams both financially and morally.
- The company was established to fill a gap in the vast security industry by bringing together specialists from various backgrounds to enable clients to utilise a single point of contact for all their security requirements.
- We believe our company is unique in providing the elite services and personnel required in today's volatile, and increasingly unstable world.
- Our vision is to serve our clients and personnel in accordance with our delcared mission statement and the core values of our operation.
- We have developed an innovative and enterprising approach to the concept of security, and we anticipate that SRX will continue to set a new benchmark in the industry.
- SRX are committed to supporting a wide range of UK Armed Forces charities. Our main benefactor is Hire a Hero, which provides support for military personnel who have served our country. The charity was formed to ease the difficult transition from military to civilian life by offering assistance with employment, training, housing, and care as well as specialist support for the injured.
- As part of our ongoing support for Hire a Hero, SRX are one of the platinum sponsors of the Gorillas Rugby Club which is used to promote the charity by raising awareness and funds.
- In 2015 SRX provided financial and manpower support to a new military charity, The 1820 Foundation. This charity was set up to raise funds between 2016 and 2018, during which time they raised over £50, 000 for a variety of benefactors within the Armed Forces Community including several bereaved families, The Gurkha Welfare Trust, The Chennai 6 Campaign and Scotty's Little Soldiers.
Armed Forces Covenant
- The Covenant is a promise from the nation ensuring that those who serve or have served in the Armed Forces, and their families, are treated fairly.
- SRX are current holders of the Bronze Award as part of the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme. This is in line with our commitment to the UK Armed Forces and acknowledges our pledge to support the armed forces community, ensuring that:
- No member of the armed forces community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen.
- In some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate, especially for the injured or bereaved.
- The covenant supports the whole of the military community including:
- Regular serving personnel
- Current reservists
- Service leavers and veterans
- The wounded, injured and sick
- Service families
- The bereaved
- The military is extremely close to our hearts at SRX, where we employ a high number of serving reservists and ex-military personnel. Most of our senior staff and personnel have previously served in the Armed Forces, so we fully understand the difficulties faced by our military personnel who do an exceptionally tough job, and SRX will continue to maintain these close ties with the military community in the future.